PDA

View Full Version : Classification in the List of Registered Teams: 67....?????

buggaero
01-17-2011, 04:58 AM
Classification in the List of Registered Teams: 58....?????

This is what we got in reply from Formula ATA(Italy)...are we selected...???

buggaero
01-17-2011, 04:58 AM
Classification in the List of Registered Teams: 58....?????

This is what we got in reply from Formula ATA(Italy)...are we selected...???

Lorenzo Pessa
01-17-2011, 05:58 AM
h t t p://www.ata.it/it/formulaata/view/15/formula-sae-italy-2011/iscritti/

You can easily find here the registered team.
There are 4 registered team from India:
- Bangalore institute of technology
- Manipal University
- RV COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING
- Vellore Institute of Technology

Big Bird
01-17-2011, 05:45 PM
You see a pretty girl walking down the street. You think "Gee, I'd really like to go out with her to see a movie".

Do you:
1. Ask the pretty girl if she would like to go to a movie with you
2. Ask a random selection of people at the bus-stop if the pretty girl would like to go to a movie with you

Gruntguru
01-17-2011, 07:23 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Big Bird:
You see a pretty girl walking down the street. You think "Gee, I'd really like to go out with her to see a movie".

Do you:
2. Ask a random selection of people at the bus-stop if the pretty girl would like to go to a movie with you </div></BLOCKQUOTE>3. Neither. I am too shy.

DID
01-18-2011, 02:18 AM
Neither. I am too shy.[/QUOTE]
Too shy???

RollingCamel
01-18-2011, 04:57 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Big Bird:

Do you:
2. Ask a random selection of people at the bus-stop if the pretty girl would like to go to a movie with you </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The following scenarios from an anime point of view:

1.The girl beats up the guy and screams "Hentai"!

2.The girl blushes and the guy has a nose-bleed.

Talk about derailing a thread...

RenM
01-18-2011, 05:11 AM
w w w.ata.it/it/formulaata/view/15/formula-sae-italy-2011/iscritti/

not so hard to find was it

Whis
01-20-2011, 03:23 PM
Actually, RollingCamel, I don't think it really derailed the thread. I think it was symbolism for the current situation. Meaning, ask Formula ATA instead of the FSAE boards.

Besides, Anime wouldn't work that way. First, they'd need 1.47576 *10^4 episodes building up tension between the two.

RollingCamel
01-21-2011, 02:10 AM
@Whis: I was referring to my post.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Besides, Anime wouldn't work that way. First, they'd need 1.47576 *10^4 episodes building up tension between the two. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Indeed.