PDA

View Full Version : Ferrari F-1 Lecture

Vette2053
11-20-2006, 05:22 PM
The University of Toronto Formula SAE racing team would like to extend an invitation to all FSAE teams, to a lecture held by David McLellan, formerly the Engineering Director of Corvette at General Motors. The lecture will focus on the design cycle of a Ferrari F-1 race car including an in-depth look into computer modeling, manufacturing and testing. For more information, please visit
http://students.sae.org/chapters/lectureship/lecturers.htm#mclellan

Date: Friday December 8th, 2006
Location: University of Toronto Bahen Center for Information Technology 40
St. George Street Rm 1160
Time: 7:00 - 9:00 p.m.
Cost: FREE
Capacity: 250

Please RSVP by Monday December 4th by emailing Kevin Key at kevin.key@utoronto.ca. This lecture is open to all U of T students, SAE and IMechE members but a priority will be given to SAE and IMechE students.

Vette2053
11-20-2006, 05:22 PM
The University of Toronto Formula SAE racing team would like to extend an invitation to all FSAE teams, to a lecture held by David McLellan, formerly the Engineering Director of Corvette at General Motors. The lecture will focus on the design cycle of a Ferrari F-1 race car including an in-depth look into computer modeling, manufacturing and testing. For more information, please visit
http://students.sae.org/chapters/lectureship/lecturers.htm#mclellan

Date: Friday December 8th, 2006
Location: University of Toronto Bahen Center for Information Technology 40
St. George Street Rm 1160
Time: 7:00 - 9:00 p.m.
Cost: FREE
Capacity: 250

Please RSVP by Monday December 4th by emailing Kevin Key at kevin.key@utoronto.ca. This lecture is open to all U of T students, SAE and IMechE members but a priority will be given to SAE and IMechE students.

Homemade WRX
11-20-2006, 08:51 PM
I wish I had a way of making it...oh well...

raska
11-21-2006, 12:29 AM
Is it possible to video tape it?

Diablo_niterider
12-03-2006, 11:09 PM
can u plz upload the video

formula_geek
12-11-2006, 09:47 AM
Thank you to the UT Formula Team for putting on this great event!

I really enjoyed hearing Mr. McLellan speak, hearing his perspective (from a US OEM) on Ferrari's racing operation was very interesting.