PDA

View Full Version : to all the indian team members on forum

vandit
02-08-2008, 08:00 AM
this is for all the members of each and every Indian team who wants to discuss doubts and gain knowledge on this forum

1>> please do not use SHORTCUT and ABBREVIATED English, as we have very bad habit of using our cellphone messaging English on this forum. people here are willing to help but feels offended with indecent use of ONE communication language.

2>> also please search the forum for already discussed topics. it is a bit tiring process but you tend to learn more things about FSAE, when you use the service....if we can use google then why cant "search" in forum...

3>> respect and acknowledge what PAT CLARKE says , he has special attachment for INDIAN sub-continent and he is the first person to help you out in competitions....no offense meant to other teams, they are also really helpful...

goyal.vandit@gmail.com
ashwa racing

Kirk Feldkamp
02-08-2008, 03:00 PM
http://fsae.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_eek.gif Can we make this a sticky thread? The other one about this doesn't seem to catch anyone's attention.

vandit
02-09-2008, 12:39 AM
i dont know what is "sticky thread"?....but if its a priority thread like "shared cad library" and "new teams" etc then ya sure it might help...

RiNaZ
02-09-2008, 12:00 PM
I can make it a sticky but i dont think it should stay permanent or we might have different thread for different countries (koreans, chinese, israelis, turkish etc).

PatClarke
02-10-2008, 01:25 AM
respect and acknowledge what PAT CLARKE says , he has special attachment for INDIAN sub-continent and he is the first person to help you out in competitions....

Uh?? And I thought I helped everybody :-)

Pat

PS, Thanks Shanky

vandit
02-10-2008, 07:47 AM
Originally posted by RiNaZ:
I can make it a sticky but i dont think it should stay permanent or we might have different thread for different countries (koreans, chinese, israelis, turkish etc).

hey rinaz

actually you are also right that soon people will start country specific threads.....but my intentions for starting my country thread was that we have got really bad habit of using cellphone english....other country people might also have, but they avoid using on this forum.....but lately i found almost all the shortcut english was used by my fellow country mates....and they were not getting the replies to their doubts, ....so i thought informing them in a more direct way....