PDA

View Full Version : Please, Can Somebody help me?

Frederico
07-29-2006, 06:06 AM
Who can help me to project the air box to engine honda CBR600 RR? If somebody know, please, send me a site or anything for I read. Thank you for your atention.

pengulns2001
07-29-2006, 10:28 AM
um WHAT!

Jersey Tom
07-29-2006, 02:17 PM
We'd be glad to help, but I reccomend one of the following.

1) Find someone who knows English well and have them translate for you. I can't follow what you're saying.

2) Or, write it in your native language (Portuguese?) and there's the possibility someone here is fluent enough to be able to translate.

awhittle
07-29-2006, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by Frederico:
Who can help me to project the air box to engine honda CBR600 RR? If somebody know, please, send me a site or anything for I read. Thank you for your atention.

I have been assigned the project of designing the intake manifold for a Honda CBR600 RR. Could someone please direct me to applicable reading, websites or otherwise.

Thank you in advance for any help.

Was that really that difficult?

AW

Sam Zimmerman
07-30-2006, 08:56 PM
Some of you are really turning this forum into a contest of who can be the biggest asshole. The original post was very easy to understand and didn't exactly need any translation.

So many people come to this forum to find someone else to do their work. Frederico was simply asking for someone to help him get a jump-start on research. Surely there is someone on this forum currently doing actual research that can point him in the right direction...or maybe the concept of researching a topic is so foreign to some of you that you can only resort to being an ass so you can get a post in.

Now, is there anybody currently researching compressible fluid flow, specifically as it deals with IC engines, who will help him out?

Magnarama
07-31-2006, 06:54 AM
Gday peeps. This should help you Frederico.
http://www.team-integra.net/sections/articles/showArticle.asp?ArticleID=466
It has the info you want on designing intake runners, plenum chamber and ram tubes.
Although these eq's don't deal with fluid flow etc, more on real life factors. The info that this comes from is mainly from tuners. http://fsae.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif
Good luck with it