Gaurav Munjal
11-04-2009, 11:49 PM
W

Gaurav Munjal
11-04-2009, 11:49 PM
W

t21jj
11-05-2009, 12:08 AM
Demanding now aren't we. http://fsae.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

Use the "Find" button it takes like 5 seconds to do. It's been discussed many times before on this forum.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Gaurav Munjal:
We are going to make the car for FSAE competition
So I want to know from where do i start the chassis design. From Starting, which parameters to be taken care, material, welding, and all the testing....the complete procedure from very starting to end </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

James-H
11-05-2009, 04:12 AM
Start by designing the suspension.
Decide where your driver is going
Decide where your engine is going
Decide where your drivetrain is going

Then join the dots with steel

poe21
11-05-2009, 06:45 AM
- what james said, but mind your templates.

- Your suspension points need to be strong enough to hold your loads with minimal flex.

- This goes along with suspension, but decide what wheel base you want... minimum is 60" I believe.

- Use the find button, and look at pictures of some space frames from last year. There are an abundance of pictures on the web.

Stocky Fast 1
11-05-2009, 08:20 AM
I've seen some not so thought out questions pleading for help but this is just off the charts. This may sound mean but ask a professor, read a book, research online. Do something, anything before demanding the desgin process for a chassis.

Chris Allbee
11-05-2009, 10:42 AM
U cld ttly l@@k it up urslf. O is that jus 2 hrd fer u?

I apologize, I'm really not sure how today's jackasses misspell everything in "text speak".

Real version: quit being a lazy ass and do some work.

exFSAE
11-05-2009, 11:00 AM
The complete procedure from start to finish.. what a joke. Shame this is the future of engineering.

Guess critical thinking isn't in the curriculum...