PDA

View Full Version : Flow analysis software exhaust

Ginger
10-05-2012, 08:38 AM
Which will be the best flow analysis software for exhaust and how can we get it?

Claude Rouelle
10-05-2012, 09:06 AM
What have you done to deserve an answer?

Once again guys you cannot put such a question as least written this way on this forum.

It makes you look like a spoiled baby with a wide open mouth screaming and demanding that you feed him with a silver spoon. Now! http://fsae.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

What about for example.... So far I have made my own research I have found software X, Y and Z. I like X and Y because ....and I do not like Z because.... Or... I have found this trend on this website but I do not understand how they use that tool and go from A to B. Or.... I have played with this software demo but I wonder if the complete version has Q R and S functions to analyze this and that...

You have to earn a minimum of respect from the guys you want help from and who already have worked hard to find their own answers.

Make your own homework first; not only it will make you smarter but it will avoid (somewhat justified) rude and condescending comments from other students.

Jon Burford
10-08-2012, 08:59 AM
Ginger,
What do you need that for?
what will you put into it?

I do like your little picture though, I often feel like that, you will feel like it a lot more when you start doing CFD