PDA

View Full Version : AIM Data Users: New Performance Electronics Driver available

RaceDR
05-10-2008, 09:54 AM
For those teams using the PE ECU interface with an AIM system (XGLOG/MXL/EVO(pro/pista), we have a driver update, which permits more analog channels to be displayed/recorded.

This is not available publicly yet, as AIM is looking for feedback from teams before placing in the standard RS2 software. Thus, it is considered a beta update.

If you want this free update, let me know, so I may email it to you.

See you at MIS.

RaceDR
05-10-2008, 09:54 AM
For those teams using the PE ECU interface with an AIM system (XGLOG/MXL/EVO(pro/pista), we have a driver update, which permits more analog channels to be displayed/recorded.

This is not available publicly yet, as AIM is looking for feedback from teams before placing in the standard RS2 software. Thus, it is considered a beta update.

If you want this free update, let me know, so I may email it to you.

See you at MIS.

Austin
05-11-2008, 01:56 AM
Im from USYD and we are currently using an AIM PISTA dash, would be interested in the update. Thanks

(aaus9911@mail.usyd.edu.au)

RaceDR
05-12-2008, 10:25 AM
Austin: Look in your mailbox for the update. Be sure to read the instructions carefully. Hope it helps!

Mike Sadie
05-28-2008, 01:49 PM
Dr. Redszus, Ohio State University is running the EVO3 logger and would be interested in the driver.

Thanks

sadie.3@osu.edu

Magnarama
05-28-2008, 07:13 PM
Adelaide Uni is using the XG Log and is interested in the driver. Cheers

thomas.sherwin@student.adelaide.edu.au

RaceDR
05-29-2008, 04:17 PM
Sadie: Look in your mailbox. Be sure to read the instructions carefully!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mike Sadie:
Dr. Redszus, Ohio State University is running the EVO3 logger and would be interested in the driver.

Thanks

sadie.3@osu.edu </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

RaceDR
05-29-2008, 04:18 PM
Tommo: I've sent it to your mailbox as well.

Good luck.