PDA

View Full Version : Design Review Feedback

Dick Golembiewski
03-28-2006, 05:11 PM
At least right now it looks like I'll be able to serve as a design judge at FSAE Detroit again this year. (I'm not sure about FSAE - West) I am in the process of reviewing the design reviews.

As did a couple of years ago, I'll offer to provide team that ask a feedback sheet on the review. Please email me your request, including your car number and university. My email address is:

nitelinger_1OBVIOUS@hotmail.com

To eliminate spam, remove the obvious from the e-addy.

The feedback will be on a 1-page form. Forms will be available at the competition, which means that we have to find each other. I won't email feedback sheets. (This is a way to get you to find me if I don't find you._

- Dick

Dick Golembiewski
03-28-2006, 05:11 PM
At least right now it looks like I'll be able to serve as a design judge at FSAE Detroit again this year. (I'm not sure about FSAE - West) I am in the process of reviewing the design reviews.

As did a couple of years ago, I'll offer to provide team that ask a feedback sheet on the review. Please email me your request, including your car number and university. My email address is:

nitelinger_1OBVIOUS@hotmail.com

To eliminate spam, remove the obvious from the e-addy.

The feedback will be on a 1-page form. Forms will be available at the competition, which means that we have to find each other. I won't email feedback sheets. (This is a way to get you to find me if I don't find you._

- Dick