PDA

View Full Version : Feng Shui of FSAE Cars

Mokee
04-11-2005, 05:27 PM
Does anybody know how to set the Feng-Shui of FSAE cars we are having issues with true vs magnetic north-south direction.

DJHache
04-11-2005, 07:12 PM
We're from Texas, so we're not really having issues with our Feng-Shui so much as our Zodiac.

I'm a Sagittarius with Scorpion ascending and the other driver for endurance is a Leo with Cancer rising. Really plays havoc on setups.

Moke
04-11-2005, 07:26 PM
Oy who ever you are I can't beleve that you are claming to be the orginal Moke. It was me that started the Moke movement.

Also we WHERE hoping to keep the feng shui under wraps, next you'll be telling everyone of our one side shaped wheels and the hampster powered turbo charger

GTmule
04-11-2005, 09:39 PM
There is no Tao but that than can be seen thgough the visor, and between the cones. True enlightenement awaits those who hit each apex.

Sarsippius
04-12-2005, 03:32 AM
In traditional Chinese feng shui you can do this. its based on the power of the positive mind, so if you believe you can, then it works.
To apply it you would use the Black Hat Ba Gua it divides the car into 9 equal sections, so draw a tick tack toe grid over the floor plan the area. At the middle bottom of this grid is the career area, running clockwise the next area is self development, elders, bosses help etc., wealth, fame, relationships, creativity, networking, the middle section if for health. These areas represent different aspects of your life, so if you want to manifest something just place something that symbolises your desire in the relevant area, and just believe that its working.

Travis R
04-12-2005, 05:28 AM
Oh man one time the sub strap was to tight and it fenged my shui up for weeks.

Frank
04-21-2005, 03:45 AM
cars should always face north during manufacture

Sarsippius
04-22-2005, 12:05 AM
Cars should always be facing towards the garage door, It sbad luck to have it facing any other way!!!

jandro62
04-26-2005, 02:12 PM
We tried wheels that were inscribed in squares, but the rolling resistance was a little high.

Denny Trimble
04-26-2005, 11:10 PM
http://students.washington.edu/dennyt/fsae/squarewheels-2005.jpg