PDA

View Full Version : Steering System doubt

Michel Fontes
07-13-2012, 07:54 AM
Hello, guys!
I'm new on FSAE. We are trying to build our first FSAE car. We are trying to build it as simple as its possible.

The question is, for my first steering system what are the concepts that I need to give more importance and the critical points of my system.

I am reading at the moment the CHAPTER 6 of the Gillespie "Steady-State Cornering". There are too many concepts and I understood all of them till now. I just want to know If I have to follow all that steps to build it.

Thanks

Michel Fontes
07-13-2012, 07:54 AM
Hello, guys!
I'm new on FSAE. We are trying to build our first FSAE car. We are trying to build it as simple as its possible.

The question is, for my first steering system what are the concepts that I need to give more importance and the critical points of my system.

I am reading at the moment the CHAPTER 6 of the Gillespie "Steady-State Cornering". There are too many concepts and I understood all of them till now. I just want to know If I have to follow all that steps to build it.

Thanks

Mazur
07-13-2012, 12:07 PM
Use the "FIND" tool to search older threads. I believe this topic has already been covered.

You can start by just searching the keyword "Steering".