PDA

View Full Version : Risse Racing

Josh Sharpe
04-15-2009, 11:21 PM
Has anyone else had issues recently with Risse Racing? We ordered a shock 2 weeks ago and still have not received it. We called last Monday and they said they still had not sent it and they would next day it to us. Also we call at least 20 or more times testing all their lines and never get anyone to answer. We have left voice messages and have also e-mailed them and still have gotten no reply.

-Josh Sharpe
SPSU Team Leader
fsae.spsu.edu

Josh Sharpe
04-15-2009, 11:21 PM
Has anyone else had issues recently with Risse Racing? We ordered a shock 2 weeks ago and still have not received it. We called last Monday and they said they still had not sent it and they would next day it to us. Also we call at least 20 or more times testing all their lines and never get anyone to answer. We have left voice messages and have also e-mailed them and still have gotten no reply.

-Josh Sharpe
SPSU Team Leader
fsae.spsu.edu

Discretely elite
04-15-2009, 11:50 PM
http://fsae.com/eve/forums/a/t...25607348/m/284101151 (http://fsae.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/125607348/m/284101151)

Apparently, you're not the only one having trouble with this company.

Dave K
04-17-2009, 06:55 AM
Last year, we ordered some Risse shocks at the beginning of the year. Three months later (after calling them about once a week), it turned out they had forgotten about our order, and we had to re-order them. A month later, they sent us our dampers, with a few springs, some of which we didn't want. They then proceeded to send us the remaining springs we did want.. a month later.

'nuff said.

jrickert
04-17-2009, 10:20 PM
DO NOT ORDER THESE. They are not well built.

Anvit Garg
04-17-2009, 10:42 PM
I am still trying to get a hold of drawings of the Jupiter 7R's. I called Kevin Rissie himself, and he assured me they would be in my mailbox a couple hours later....

Its been a few weeks. WTF?

I need some dimensions so I know the overall chassis clearance for my proposed pull rod suspension set up.

Drew Price
04-17-2009, 11:55 PM
p/m'd

Best,
Drew