PDA

View Full Version : Quick jack hellllllpppppp

FSUBrad
05-09-2006, 04:38 PM
hey everyone. are we required to create and bring a quick jack, or just the pushbar mentioned in the rule book??? Its our first year.....

Thanks!

Brad
Ferris State University

BStoney
05-09-2006, 04:42 PM
...Just a pushbar...and simply remember to make sure your quick jack bar meets the rules requirements.

MikeDutsa
05-09-2006, 05:50 PM
congrats on making it to compitition. This is my first year competing also, and the first year my school has had a truly competitive car. are you going to west or detroit?

KevinD
05-09-2006, 07:19 PM
haha, coming from farris i would hope your going to detroit, being only 2 1/2 hours away... (p.s. i'm from holland so i am very familiar with FSU) great to see some local schools getting into it!

p.s. i'll be in the area around the 5th of june, any chance i could check out what you guys got going on?

Kyle Kapa
05-15-2006, 10:26 AM
Originally posted by KevinD:
haha, coming from farris i would hope your going to detroit, being only 2 1/2 hours away... (p.s. i'm from holland so i am very familiar with FSU) great to see some local schools getting into it!

p.s. i'll be in the area around the 5th of june, any chance i could check out what you guys got going on?

Sure, PM me and we'll set something up.