PDA

View Full Version : 2007 rules

jwill211
05-24-2006, 04:12 PM
Has anyone heard when the 2007 rules will be released? At the awards ceremony, they said there will be no overly significant changes, but with how critical tech inspection and design judging is, I would sleep a lot better if I had them in my hands, I don't want to have to make any unplanned changes during the build to suit a newcoming rule.

jwill211
05-24-2006, 04:12 PM
Has anyone heard when the 2007 rules will be released? At the awards ceremony, they said there will be no overly significant changes, but with how critical tech inspection and design judging is, I would sleep a lot better if I had them in my hands, I don't want to have to make any unplanned changes during the build to suit a newcoming rule.

Homemade WRX
05-24-2006, 05:07 PM
yeah, I'm wondering too, although the one rule I had hoped for a change in isn't happening. Michael Royce is sure of it too.

jwill211
05-24-2006, 06:26 PM
ODU I assume stands for Old dominion? How did you guys end up doing, you all were pitted 4 or 5 trailers down from us, I was with the Florida Atlantic team on the end

TG
05-25-2006, 02:34 PM
There was a preliminary release of the anticipated rules changes for 2006 last June, but the release of the actual rules didn't get out until September.

Homemade WRX
05-26-2006, 10:56 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by jwill211:
ODU I assume stands for Old dominion? How did you guys end up doing, you all were pitted 4 or 5 trailers down from us, I was with the Florida Atlantic team on the end </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
yeah all things said and done, everything that went wrong did go wrong and that was the story of this whole year...
to show our kick ass motor(lol) watch this video:
http://www.odumotorsports.com/tims/2006%20ODU%20FSAE%20-%20Endurance.wmv