PDA

View Full Version : Formula SAE and Formula SAE West Program Submissions - Revised!

SAE_intl_girl
02-08-2007, 12:52 PM
Participants,

An email was recently sent to inform all participants affiliated to their team registration of a change made to the requirements for your program submissions.

A revised due date of March 1, 2007, will be posted online the Document Deadlines form on the FSAE website.

A revised due date of March 15, 2007, will be posted online the Document Deadlines form on the FSAE West website.

Please try to have all the required information submitted no later than midnight of your event's designated due date. If you need an extension, please contact me as soon as possible extensions will only be granted if time allows. You can email me at shellham@sae.org or call me at 724-772-8533.

As stated on the current Document Deadlines form posted online, you need to complete the Vehicle Specifications located on your team registration page online the website, send in a list of student members, faculty advisor(s) and sponsors to shellham@sae.org, as well as email a color photo of your car, car and team, or computer generated photo of car design in jpeg, tif, or pdf file format to shellham@sae.org. For the computer generated photos if you need to submit in a different file format, please check with me to see if I can open. Thanks!

When you submit these requirements please be sure to proof your own materials as the text you send will be published as is. Also please remember if you do not submit anything, your team will not be published in the program.

SAE_intl_girl
02-08-2007, 12:52 PM
Participants,

An email was recently sent to inform all participants affiliated to their team registration of a change made to the requirements for your program submissions.

A revised due date of March 1, 2007, will be posted online the Document Deadlines form on the FSAE website.

A revised due date of March 15, 2007, will be posted online the Document Deadlines form on the FSAE West website.

Please try to have all the required information submitted no later than midnight of your event's designated due date. If you need an extension, please contact me as soon as possible extensions will only be granted if time allows. You can email me at shellham@sae.org or call me at 724-772-8533.

As stated on the current Document Deadlines form posted online, you need to complete the Vehicle Specifications located on your team registration page online the website, send in a list of student members, faculty advisor(s) and sponsors to shellham@sae.org, as well as email a color photo of your car, car and team, or computer generated photo of car design in jpeg, tif, or pdf file format to shellham@sae.org. For the computer generated photos if you need to submit in a different file format, please check with me to see if I can open. Thanks!

When you submit these requirements please be sure to proof your own materials as the text you send will be published as is. Also please remember if you do not submit anything, your team will not be published in the program.