PDA

View Full Version : Drexler Chainwheel Adapter

Connor Burgess
03-24-2012, 04:31 PM
I'm a new drivetrain team lead for UBC and we decided to go with the 2010 drexler diff. They sent us the diff and a splined block of aluminum for the chainwheel adapter. Does anyone know what kind of aluminum it's made out of?

I've been emailing Drexler a fair bit in the past while, and I've had a lot of difficulty getting straight information from them. I guess there's a bit of a language barrier... If anyone has a good answer, I'd appreciate it. Thanks

Connor Burgess
03-24-2012, 04:31 PM
I'm a new drivetrain team lead for UBC and we decided to go with the 2010 drexler diff. They sent us the diff and a splined block of aluminum for the chainwheel adapter. Does anyone know what kind of aluminum it's made out of?

I've been emailing Drexler a fair bit in the past while, and I've had a lot of difficulty getting straight information from them. I guess there's a bit of a language barrier... If anyone has a good answer, I'd appreciate it. Thanks

kcapitano
03-25-2012, 03:22 PM
The material type is on the drawing that Drexler supplies to FSAE teams. If you don't have the drawing then e-mail Drexler and ask for it.