PDA

View Full Version : Honda CBR600 f4i no fuel no spark

nickmpower
06-21-2008, 01:16 AM
We tried tuning our engine over for the first time today and the fuel pump is not clickng on and the injectors are not firing. Both are caused by the ecu.

The fuel cut relay has power to the switch side and the inductor side but lacks a ground signal to the inductor from the ecu via the brown/black wire.

As for the injectors the enigne is grounded and the black/white wire has power, but again lacks firing signal from the ecu.

I used a voltage regulator for the pink anti theift wire and its seeing 8.96 volts.

I have removed sevaral things such as the PC solenoid, exhuast air inject solenoid, and, I bypassed the engine stop relay by connecting the black/white wire straight to power.

The fuel pump does not prime at all so Im thinking its not the sides stand clutch switch ect.

its not the bank angle sensor since that was on the engine stop relay.

Im thinking its either my pink anti theift wire or the engine will not run without the evap purge conrtol valve connected.

could the voltage regulator be oscillating the voltage enough to not be what the ecu wants? (this CAN NOT be seen at all with a multi meter). Tomarrow I think i will try a 9 volt battery or voltage source, and see about getting the stock ignition switch

I removed the wiring for the purge control and PAIR valve, but I have read that the ecu does not care if these are gone?

It would be a great help if you guys could provide some input, thanks

ZRubenson
06-21-2008, 12:57 PM
Following up on this, we hooked up the stock key ignition and discovered what the pink wire was outputting 11 v, not 9. Thoughts? Help?

Michael Palaszynski
06-24-2008, 10:27 PM
what's ECU are you using?