PDA

View Full Version : anti features

mohamad
01-23-2012, 01:56 AM
How we can calculate Anti-dive?
our previous team calculate the anti-dive about 68 percent but we don`t know how they calculted it?

typeh
01-23-2012, 04:22 AM
it's simply mentioned in RCVD & tune to win. softwares can do it too.

good luck

Alexandria University Motorsports
FSG 2012

gautham
08-01-2013, 06:25 PM
hello C.zinke i would be happy if u can help me out of here, i am designing my front double wishbone setup for 50% anti dive
for this setup both through 2d sketch and simulation through software i am gettin an anti dive of 50% when my upper wishbone is 16deg declined with horizontal and lower being parallel to horizontal
other datas-
wheelbase 1600mm, caster 8.8deg, cg height 310mm and 960mm from front axle
now the thing is this 16 deg of upper wishbone is it ok or can i get the same results in any other way

Originally posted by typeh:

good luck

FSG 2012

gautham
08-01-2013, 06:26 PM
Originally posted by gautham:
hello typeh i would be happy if u can help me out of here, i am designing my front double wishbone setup for 50% anti dive
for this setup both through 2d sketch and simulation through software i am gettin an anti dive of 50% when my upper wishbone is 16deg declined with horizontal and lower being parallel to horizontal
other datas-
wheelbase 1600mm, caster 8.8deg, cg height 310mm and 960mm from front axle
now the thing is this 16 deg of upper wishbone is it ok or can i get the same results in any other way
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by typeh:

good luck

FSG 2012 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>