PDA

View Full Version : Australian Teams in Bruntingthorpe

John McCarthy
06-24-2004, 11:42 PM
I did this Before FSAE some weeks ago, so I'm doing it again now.

All the very best of luck to the Aussie teams heading for Formula Student next week (3 I think...) particularly our good friends from further up the river at University of Queensland.

Aussie Aussie Aussie!!!!!!!!!

John McCarthy
06-24-2004, 11:42 PM
I did this Before FSAE some weeks ago, so I'm doing it again now.

All the very best of luck to the Aussie teams heading for Formula Student next week (3 I think...) particularly our good friends from further up the river at University of Queensland.

Aussie Aussie Aussie!!!!!!!!!

Scott Wordley
06-28-2004, 04:30 AM
Hey,

Does anyone know where UQ are hanging out while they are in the UK. How is the new chassis/car going?

Big Bird
06-28-2004, 04:49 AM
Thanks very much for the kind words John, we are really looking forward to it, should be a hoot!

To anyone else thinking of coming over in the future, do it. Just had the best racing weekend of my life, Goodwood Festival Fri and Sat, followed by World Sportscar Champs, F Renault and British F3 at Donington on the Sunday. If we had have come over a week earlier than we did, we could have done Le Mans as well (will have to do that one next year...). Aah, it is just all too cool.

Cheers all,

farmgirl
06-28-2004, 05:10 AM
Hey Scott,

UQ people are staying in a youth hostel in london for the first couple of nights and then at Knaptoft House Farm near Shearsby for the rest. You can email Mike on s4012632@student.uq.edu.au if you wanna get his number, though I think Alistair has it.

New car/chassis is going well.. we'll turn the webcam back on at some stage http://fsae.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Kate