PDA

View Full Version : Fox DHX5 damper curve

mattbrooksy
02-04-2008, 04:22 AM
Hi there,

I really need a damper curve for the fox DHX5. Either a force/velocity or critical damping graph would be a great help. If anyone is willing to give me this information or point me in the write direction, it would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

Matt

mattbrooksy
02-04-2008, 04:22 AM
Hi there,

I really need a damper curve for the fox DHX5. Either a force/velocity or critical damping graph would be a great help. If anyone is willing to give me this information or point me in the write direction, it would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

Matt

Drew Price
02-04-2008, 11:54 AM
Matt,

Call up Fox, they gave the curves to our Solar Car team a week or so ago when they were considering using the DHX 5.0's.

Best,
Drew

mattbrooksy
02-05-2008, 04:40 AM
Thanks, but I have tried that. The UK importer is pretty useless and no one has got back to me in the US.

ccsharry
02-05-2008, 10:26 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Drew Price:
Matt,

Call up Fox, they gave the curves to our Solar Car team a week or so ago when they were considering using the DHX 5.0's.

Best,
Drew </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

wow, I'll give them a ring from the UK then!! I sent an email a month ago and still didn't get any reply...