PDA

View Full Version : FSAE "Extra Curricular" Activities

Mike Shaw
05-28-2004, 10:07 AM
After eating at big buck's saturday night, we (Texas A&M) went to Tiki Bob's for some dancing and drinking. It wasn't bad, although some of the girlss there were b!tches and wouldn't dance because it was "girls night out".

on sunday night, we went to Tonic in pontiac, which is next door to Tiki Bob's. THIS PLACE ROCKED! they had a big dance floor with fog and fancy lights and booty music. in another room, they had a lounge with tables and couches where you could sit, chat, and hit on cute women. They had another dance room downstairs, but it was too ghetto for my taste.

STill, there were lots of cute girls that would dance all feaky with you. We picked up four cute michigan girls in the lounge area, quality chicks that weren't dirty hoes. my buddy kevin is working at ford, so he got #'s from two of the girls. Me and one of our drivers, jeff, were out dancing and this hot freaky chick danced with me a couple of times, then i saw her a 3rd time when they started playin "Hey Ya" and she all smiles at me and comes over and starts dancing on me. Crazy night, lots of fun. All in all, best night ever!

FOR EVERYONE ATTENDING FSAE 2005: I TOTALLY RECOMMEND TONIC! cute girls + dancing + lounge area + alcohol = GOOD TIMES

Mike Shaw
05-28-2004, 10:07 AM
After eating at big buck's saturday night, we (Texas A&M) went to Tiki Bob's for some dancing and drinking. It wasn't bad, although some of the girlss there were b!tches and wouldn't dance because it was "girls night out".

on sunday night, we went to Tonic in pontiac, which is next door to Tiki Bob's. THIS PLACE ROCKED! they had a big dance floor with fog and fancy lights and booty music. in another room, they had a lounge with tables and couches where you could sit, chat, and hit on cute women. They had another dance room downstairs, but it was too ghetto for my taste.

STill, there were lots of cute girls that would dance all feaky with you. We picked up four cute michigan girls in the lounge area, quality chicks that weren't dirty hoes. my buddy kevin is working at ford, so he got #'s from two of the girls. Me and one of our drivers, jeff, were out dancing and this hot freaky chick danced with me a couple of times, then i saw her a 3rd time when they started playin "Hey Ya" and she all smiles at me and comes over and starts dancing on me. Crazy night, lots of fun. All in all, best night ever!

FOR EVERYONE ATTENDING FSAE 2005: I TOTALLY RECOMMEND TONIC! cute girls + dancing + lounge area + alcohol = GOOD TIMES

-
05-28-2004, 10:32 AM
Do "extra curricular" activities include locals you run into while to and from detroit? On the way back through northern Ohio on Sunday afternoon we stopped a burger king for some food. When we were done and were loading up the van three rather "large" girls in a rusty old minivan came screeching up and wanted to take our skinnest guy off with them for some lovin and possible to swallow him whole. These girls were seriously straight out of a Jerry springer show with their jelly rolls, bad hair and horrible grammer. It goes to show the weird people that in habit the mid-west... I can't wait til next year.