PDA

View Full Version : YFZ450 Alternator

netogodoy
03-21-2010, 04:57 PM
Hello,

my team is using a YFZ450 engine and I the electronics leader of the team.

I was looking for the Current X RPM alternator curve but failed to find it in google. Does anybody have this data for share ? If not, you guys know how much amps the YFZ stock alternator can deliver ?

Thanks!

netogodoy
03-21-2010, 04:57 PM
Hello,

my team is using a YFZ450 engine and I the electronics leader of the team.

I was looking for the Current X RPM alternator curve but failed to find it in google. Does anybody have this data for share ? If not, you guys know how much amps the YFZ stock alternator can deliver ?

Thanks!

Macros
03-21-2010, 06:16 PM
You could measure the current at different speeds.

Hector
03-21-2010, 09:36 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Macros:
You could measure the current at different speeds. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sounds like work.

netogodoy
03-22-2010, 06:44 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hector:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Macros:
You could measure the current at different speeds. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sounds like work. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks! I was hoping to find the Yamaha data because it is the most reliable I can find.
But now I don't see any other options. I'll get the curve and then publish here for other people that may find it useful.