PDA

View Full Version : FINAL REDUCTION

Mely
07-20-2004, 03:20 PM
hI, I WAS WONDERING WHO CAN HELP KNOW WHAT FACTOS OTHER THAN THE SAPCE SHOULD I BE AWARE YO CHOOSE THE SIZE(PRIMITIVE DNIAMETER) OF THE PIGNION, I MEAN THE FIANL REDUCTION.. THANKS mELY

Mely
07-20-2004, 03:20 PM
hI, I WAS WONDERING WHO CAN HELP KNOW WHAT FACTOS OTHER THAN THE SAPCE SHOULD I BE AWARE YO CHOOSE THE SIZE(PRIMITIVE DNIAMETER) OF THE PIGNION, I MEAN THE FIANL REDUCTION.. THANKS mELY

Igor
07-20-2004, 11:24 PM
Please have a bit of respect for the users of this forum and check your post before you send it. Some non-native english speakers won't know what to make of stuff like this. I could hazard a guess, but that's not really the point of this forum.
If I want to be confused, I'll go talk to my girlfriend :-)

Igor

Denny Trimble
07-20-2004, 11:40 PM
Well, you need to know the ratio you want, which is based on your engine horsepower vs. RPM curve, and the internal gear ratios of the transmission.

Then you need to select the overall size so that you're within the rated load of a certain chain.

Then, you need to figure out a way to adjust chain tension (or, more accurately, adjust slack).

Packaging is no small matter.

RiNaZ
07-21-2004, 12:35 AM
hey mely, check your spelling, or at least make it decent enough for people to read ... use lower caps and please and please ... check the previous postings first before you ask any question.

And instead of asking question ... why dont you tell us what you know about the topic you have questions about so others can correct you or give you more info on it.

we're all here to discuss ... not to serve everything on a silver platter ...