PDA

View Full Version : FSAE Online Submissions

Dash
03-18-2012, 10:46 AM
Has anyone gotten approval of their SADF, Design Report, Spec sheet, or IA Data? Its been nearly 3 weeks since we submitted and haven't gotten word on if they are ok or not.

Dash
03-18-2012, 10:46 AM
Has anyone gotten approval of their SADF, Design Report, Spec sheet, or IA Data? Its been nearly 3 weeks since we submitted and haven't gotten word on if they are ok or not.

Jane Kim
03-18-2012, 12:58 PM
Maybe, your team leader can confirm the approval when he login on fsaeonline.com

Dash
03-18-2012, 01:03 PM
I am the team leader and have checked almost daily. I was just checking if other have gotten confirmation or not before I sent in an inquiry.

Jane Kim
03-18-2012, 11:02 PM
Our team leader checked on Fsaeonline.com
he could see the approval when he login the page.

RobbyObby
03-22-2012, 02:16 PM
We've gotten approval for only our SES. However, when I first submitted it, they originally rejected it (I had to redo the 3 views) and that was less than a day after submission. So maybe they scan over them right away and if they see any blatant issues they reject it but just leave it if it looks okay? Dunno. Maybe no news is good news.

Dash
03-23-2012, 11:51 AM
I have gotten official answer that they will only be approving or updating the status on the SES and IA Data. They didn't give me any kind of time limit on it though. Like you said, hopefully no news is good news.

wagemd
03-23-2012, 02:11 PM
I check ours regularly and we have not heard anything yet either.

Markus
03-24-2012, 02:30 AM
We got an approval for SES some days ago - they must be pretty busy with a huge load of spreadsheets. They do send notification by e-mail once approved.

They go through them on first come first serve basis, so if it's of any help we uploaded our SES two and a half days before the deadline.