PDA

View Full Version : need info for this book

vandit
02-25-2007, 05:36 AM
many people have suggested to go through brake system book by "fred puhn".....this time our team is planning to buy some material and books....can anybody please tell me where i can buy this book in america....there is someone i know in arizona who will be coming down to my place in couple of months ....so it's better if anybody can give me link to any bookstore around arizona or otherwise other online stores.....and does anybody know the isbn code for this book....

vandit
02-25-2007, 05:36 AM
many people have suggested to go through brake system book by "fred puhn".....this time our team is planning to buy some material and books....can anybody please tell me where i can buy this book in america....there is someone i know in arizona who will be coming down to my place in couple of months ....so it's better if anybody can give me link to any bookstore around arizona or otherwise other online stores.....and does anybody know the isbn code for this book....

Nitesh
02-25-2007, 06:33 AM
why don't you check amazon.com they are the biggest online bookstore and would ship books anywhere.

vandit
02-27-2007, 01:14 AM
thanx a lot nitesh ....will surely do that