PDA

View Full Version : gt-power

villarose
04-30-2013, 02:29 PM
Hello guys

Im currently dealing with engine performance. I'm facing a problem which is emission for CO is tooo high. and when i change to different combustion the other emission like nox,hc and co2 refflect to increase. I did not have any experimental fuel injection and measured in cylinder pressure to insert in gt-power.

according to the analysis there are some fuel unburned.

Claude Rouelle
04-30-2013, 02:45 PM
And your question is?

And you are?

Is this a FSAE related project?

villarose
06-16-2013, 08:32 PM
sorry for late reply Mr.Claude Roulie.

I'm master student

My question is, how can I get a result that is approximately to my experimental result by using Gt-Power software.

I already insert the comb burn rate result to the gt-power analysis, but still it unable to give a result within the range that should be.
especially for emission, if I compared the simulation to experimental the percentage of different is higher than 70 %.

Brake efficiency that the engine achieve in the simulation is less than 20%.

really need some advice

Claude Rouelle
06-16-2013, 09:46 PM
You are a master student from where: county, school.....?
Were simple methods to introduce your self part of your education process?

villarose
06-16-2013, 10:11 PM
Sorry Mr.Claude Rouelle.

I'm Master student in automotive at Malaysia. Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia

Mbirt
06-17-2013, 06:58 AM
Villarose, this forum is for discussion related to Formula SAE. If your project is for academic or personal use, we might be able to help you in the "Off Topic" section. If you're doing sponsored research, you should seek professional support from Gamma Technologies.

Claude Rouelle
06-17-2013, 05:40 PM
Villarose, The answer from Mbirt is mine too.