PDA

View Full Version : Solidworks Photoworks Help

oliver21
03-01-2006, 07:19 PM
I am using Solidworks with Photoworks. My problem is with Photoworks. It worked fine untill recently. When I click photoworks/materials the materials dialog window (i guess thats what you call it) dosent pop up. So now I cant change the materials of anything. Also the same box wont pop up when i click the "..." in the scene editor for ground, background ect. If youre using photoworks this should make sence. When the box is supposed to appear, my computer acts as if it it doing something but the window never pops up. Please help. I even tried uninstalling and reinstalling Solidworks/Photoworks. No luck.

oliver21
03-01-2006, 07:19 PM
I am using Solidworks with Photoworks. My problem is with Photoworks. It worked fine untill recently. When I click photoworks/materials the materials dialog window (i guess thats what you call it) dosent pop up. So now I cant change the materials of anything. Also the same box wont pop up when i click the "..." in the scene editor for ground, background ect. If youre using photoworks this should make sence. When the box is supposed to appear, my computer acts as if it it doing something but the window never pops up. Please help. I even tried uninstalling and reinstalling Solidworks/Photoworks. No luck.

Jersey Tom
03-01-2006, 08:55 PM
What version of SW? Your license, or school? All this on the same computer? Update anything when this stopped working?

oliver21
03-01-2006, 11:24 PM
SW 2006

My License is for one computer

And not that I can think of

C Mackey
03-07-2006, 10:42 AM
Did you try accessing the materials and scene options through the Photoworks tab that appears one or two tabs beside the design tree. It is another option, not sure if youve tried yet. Ive never had an issue like yours however, maybe try removing the Photoworks add-in and putting it back in, could just be a slight glitch. I find Solid Works seems to be full of them.

Cameron