PDA

View Full Version : GT power data question

Dan Lentsch
12-10-2007, 02:17 PM
hey everyone,

I was wondering if anyone would be willing to share thier combustion pressures (for one complete cycle) or burn vs. crank rotation with me.. I would like to try to get a pretty detailed engine simulation going through GT power, and our team does not have this info since we dont have a running engine or the capabilities to retrive a good amount of this data. We have a 2007 GSXR 600, but from what Ive been told any engine that is similar should be decent enough to get the combustion pressues and burn vs crank rotation from. I know that this is pretty improtant data, but if anyone can help that would be great!! thanks,

Dan

Dan Lentsch
12-10-2007, 02:17 PM
hey everyone,

I was wondering if anyone would be willing to share thier combustion pressures (for one complete cycle) or burn vs. crank rotation with me.. I would like to try to get a pretty detailed engine simulation going through GT power, and our team does not have this info since we dont have a running engine or the capabilities to retrive a good amount of this data. We have a 2007 GSXR 600, but from what Ive been told any engine that is similar should be decent enough to get the combustion pressues and burn vs crank rotation from. I know that this is pretty improtant data, but if anyone can help that would be great!! thanks,

Dan

Krautsalat
12-14-2007, 01:21 AM
I can't give exact data but to get started you can use the following data.

Wiebe exp. 1.7
burn duration (10-90%) 32?
50%-burn-angle 9?

Krautsalat

Dan Lentsch
12-14-2007, 09:27 AM
Thanks! thats exactly what I needed!!