02-20-2006, 02:37 AM
who can desing a standard brake ?

myleader
02-20-2006, 02:37 AM
who can desing a standard brake ?

Ashley Denmead
02-20-2006, 03:23 AM
This is getting ridiculous.....

please ask meaningful questions that we may be able to answer.

The guru of guru's
02-20-2006, 03:24 AM
What time does 7 eleven close?

mohammad
02-20-2006, 04:39 AM
I think thats better to think, befor asking such ridiculous questions.
all of engineers that read at least a book about brake, can design it. (at least for this kind of cars)

pengulns2001
02-20-2006, 11:59 AM
are you guys all on the same new team or something? questions are going way downhill in the last few weeks.

Nima
02-20-2006, 12:07 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mohammad:
all of engineers that read at least a book about brake, can design it. (at least for this kind of cars) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
It is not a ridiculous question... maybe he couldn't explain his aim... you don't have to answer any unclear questions...

KU_Racing
02-20-2006, 12:37 PM
To the new FSAE participants from iran, or anywhere else:
this forum is a resource, not a crutch- we use it to verify the results of our testing, share our results with others, or discuss new ideas. the purpose of the forum is not to provide FSAE blueprints to anyone who wants to build a car.

To the current members- be nice guys... im sure that a team in iran has it harder than the average team from the us, europe, or even you crazy aussies.

drivetrainUW-Platt
02-20-2006, 05:11 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by KURacing:
To the new FSAE participants from iran, or anywhere else:
this forum is a resource, not a crutch- we use it to verify the results of our testing, share our results with others, or discuss new ideas. the purpose of the forum is not to provide FSAE blueprints to anyone who wants to build a car.

To the current members- be nice guys... im sure that a team in iran has it harder than the average team from the us, europe, or even you crazy aussies. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

We need to break this fourm up like a typical automotive forum, have sections for brakes, engine, cooling ect and one for new members to introduce themselves and ask questions like, how do you build a fsae gokart?

KU_Racing
02-21-2006, 08:19 AM
I would have to agree with mike. the normal system- separated forums are a lot easier to navigate. I dont know if it would be possible to restructure the site and save all the archives.

myleader
02-25-2006, 05:10 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mohammad:
all of engineers that read at least a book about brake, can design it. (at least for this kind of cars) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
mohammad stop being an ass.
if you dont understand ((what mean my question ))this is your problem .....
http://fsae.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

PatClarke
02-25-2006, 05:15 PM
Mohsen,
Bluntly! No...The problem is yours!
Whether you like it or not, the language of this forum is English, with all it's subtleties and intricacies. It is not a Farsi forum.
To post a cogent request on here or to be part of the community, you need to be reasonably fluent in the English language, especially technical English.
It is a very good idea to regularly read this forum (All of it!) in order to improve your knowledge of the international technical language.
If you want to post a request, it might be a good idea to find someone who can adequately translate for you, otherwise unpleasant threads like this develop.

Pat

Nima
02-26-2006, 03:03 AM
I am agree with you Mr. Pat... I think the answers such your recomendation will be so useful for us... and I am actually happy that you know the Farsi... http://fsae.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Tommo
02-26-2006, 07:53 AM
After reading the forums,
get a set of Carrol Smith's books
Especially Tune to Win
Mostly in plainish English (American?)
theres a reason they give to rookie of the year teams

Their is a reasonable amount on brake design in there
There is a whole lot on how design an entire car
although not much for Nima specifically on 600cc engines

Books like Smith's and others will give you a good basis on which to ask questions on these forums
they were written 20 years ago but the earths still round and i hear theres still gravity

they may set you back a few rial but theyll be well worth it

TOm

pengulns2001
02-26-2006, 11:57 AM
there might even be a brake design spreadsheet floating around

Mike Cook
02-26-2006, 10:01 PM
http://www.stoptech.com/tech_info/tech_white_papers.shtml

check that out, bc i'm feeling particularly nice. They have lots of white papers, expecially the physics of braking white paper. It is exactly what you need. Take care.