PDA

View Full Version : Keizer Mags

Baboon_06
03-04-2006, 06:04 PM
I'm looking toward the Keizer mag wheels for this year and was wondering if any teams running these could post some photos of the inside showing where the shells join the center and indicate how far these joining bolts extend on the inside of the wheel.

Cheers.

Baboon_06
03-04-2006, 06:04 PM
I'm looking toward the Keizer mag wheels for this year and was wondering if any teams running these could post some photos of the inside showing where the shells join the center and indicate how far these joining bolts extend on the inside of the wheel.

Cheers.

BeaverGuy
03-04-2006, 07:51 PM
Sorry it is so fuzzy but it is the only picture I have. http://web.engr.oregonstate.edu/~gilletjo/IMG00053.JPG
The centers in the picture are our own but the thickness is the same as the Keizer centers. The bolts only stick about another couple threads past the nylock nut.

KU_Racing
03-04-2006, 09:38 PM
Our wheels are the stock keizers. The bolts stick out the thickness of the nylock, plus 3 threads. Hint: if you are have trouble packaging the brakes or whatever, you can switch the bolts so that the heads are on the inside, and save yourself about and eighth of an inch.

terra_dactile
03-07-2006, 06:42 AM
hi baboon,
last year Keizer sent us a CAD drawing of thier back shells, maybe you should contact them directly to get more reliable specification that you cannot mesure from a picture,

Jude Berthault
ETS FSAE

Kwheels
03-10-2006, 12:44 PM
Your have aprox 12 3/4 usable space. This is maintained pretty much to the hubface of the wheel. DWG's are avialable on request. 13x6 is the wheel shown.

thanks

Wade Huisman
Keizer wheels.