PDA

View Full Version : CFD/Aero Jobs

Big Jimbo
08-02-2007, 05:40 AM
I've nearly finished a Masters Degree at the University of Southampton in Race Car Aerodynamics and have currently achieved a 2:1 standard grade for my exams and coursework thus far, and am writing my thesis at the moment. I have gained a good amount of experience in both 3D full car CFD and wind tunnel testing to a limited extent. I have explored the usual career sites (autosport etc) and have applied to the relevant jobs I can find. Does anyone know of any jobs currently available elsewhere, or companies that are recruiting in these fields at present. Any advice/suggestions would be much appreciated. Cheers.

Big Jimbo
08-02-2007, 05:40 AM
I've nearly finished a Masters Degree at the University of Southampton in Race Car Aerodynamics and have currently achieved a 2:1 standard grade for my exams and coursework thus far, and am writing my thesis at the moment. I have gained a good amount of experience in both 3D full car CFD and wind tunnel testing to a limited extent. I have explored the usual career sites (autosport etc) and have applied to the relevant jobs I can find. Does anyone know of any jobs currently available elsewhere, or companies that are recruiting in these fields at present. Any advice/suggestions would be much appreciated. Cheers.