PDA

View Full Version : BBQ for Victorian FSAE teams, at Monash on Thursday night

Scott Wordley
06-19-2011, 01:50 AM
Hi guys,

Pat Clarke will be in Melbourne this week so we decided to organise a catch up BBQ for Victorian FSAE teams and anyone else in the area who can make it. Everyone welcome.

When: Thursday arvo (23/6), from 5pm till whenever.

Where: Monash Uni Clayton, North end of Building 37, on Boiler house Rd.

Parking: in the Blue car park nearby or the multistoery.

We will have a BBQ going and should have snags, but if you are bringing a lot of people some extra meat might help. Bring drinks too.

I know a lot of the Monash team will be finished exams by Thursday so they might kick on at the pub afterwards.

We will also see if we can get some reps from SAE-A down for a chat about the rules changes and comp organisation this year.

Hope to see you there,

Scott

Mob: 0414 852 369

Scott Wordley
06-19-2011, 01:50 AM
Hi guys,

Pat Clarke will be in Melbourne this week so we decided to organise a catch up BBQ for Victorian FSAE teams and anyone else in the area who can make it. Everyone welcome.

When: Thursday arvo (23/6), from 5pm till whenever.

Where: Monash Uni Clayton, North end of Building 37, on Boiler house Rd.

Parking: in the Blue car park nearby or the multistoery.

We will have a BBQ going and should have snags, but if you are bringing a lot of people some extra meat might help. Bring drinks too.

I know a lot of the Monash team will be finished exams by Thursday so they might kick on at the pub afterwards.

We will also see if we can get some reps from SAE-A down for a chat about the rules changes and comp organisation this year.

Hope to see you there,

Scott

Mob: 0414 852 369

cvargas
06-19-2011, 07:04 AM
Aww man I saw Melbourne and was like there's going to be an FSAE meeting Melbourne Florida?! lol