PDA

View Full Version : Oil Seals/Bearings For the Torsen Unit

Adnan
02-01-2008, 09:45 PM
Hi.This is Adnan from team M.H.S.S., India.
We are using the university special (012000) in our car. I would like to use the OEM Audi oil seals/bearings with our differential housing if possible.
However, since there arent a lot of Audi's down here i dont know what the setup is like in the original application.If anyone has any information/photos regarding the same kindly contact me on my e-mail id: adnan.ind@gmail.com
What do the teams generally use?We plan to make the oil seals according to available bearing sizes(which is a slightly expensive and less reliable option for us).Any help regarding the same is highly appreciated.

Thanks

Adnan
02-01-2008, 09:45 PM
Hi.This is Adnan from team M.H.S.S., India.
We are using the university special (012000) in our car. I would like to use the OEM Audi oil seals/bearings with our differential housing if possible.
However, since there arent a lot of Audi's down here i dont know what the setup is like in the original application.If anyone has any information/photos regarding the same kindly contact me on my e-mail id: adnan.ind@gmail.com
What do the teams generally use?We plan to make the oil seals according to available bearing sizes(which is a slightly expensive and less reliable option for us).Any help regarding the same is highly appreciated.

Thanks