PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone currently coupling WAVE to Star-CCM+?

Andrew07
12-17-2011, 01:42 PM
I am using wave 8.3 and Star-CCM+ 6.06.011

I am getting an error when I try to begin the couple / "Start WAVE" step. I personally am growing very frustrated and the cd-adapco guy who was assisting me is off for the week. It also could be something specific to my computer that is creating the error and these two files may work together on another machine. However, I have no other computer with access to both these programs. If someone who has successfully done this recently would like to take a look at my files to troubleshoot I would be very grateful.

Andrew07
12-17-2011, 01:42 PM
I am using wave 8.3 and Star-CCM+ 6.06.011

I am getting an error when I try to begin the couple / "Start WAVE" step. I personally am growing very frustrated and the cd-adapco guy who was assisting me is off for the week. It also could be something specific to my computer that is creating the error and these two files may work together on another machine. However, I have no other computer with access to both these programs. If someone who has successfully done this recently would like to take a look at my files to troubleshoot I would be very grateful.

PedroRFigueiredo
03-13-2013, 05:49 PM
Hi Andrew07

Have you managed to do th coupling? I am trying to do it as well however I am not having much success. If you did, could send it to me so I can see how you did it?