PDA

View Full Version : Good Luck!

Dick Golembiewski
05-06-2005, 07:42 PM
Since some of you will be hitting the road within the week, let me now express my wishes to all of you for a safe and rewarding competition.

I can't judge this year as I have a race at Mid-Ohio, and the promoter test day is Thursday - design judging day.

I WILL miss being in Pontiac. Judging and meeting many of you is a real pleasure for me.

I just got the CD-R with all of your design reviews, and I will have a look at them as time permits - just to see what everyone is up to.

Good luck!

Dick Golembiewski
05-06-2005, 07:42 PM
Since some of you will be hitting the road within the week, let me now express my wishes to all of you for a safe and rewarding competition.

I can't judge this year as I have a race at Mid-Ohio, and the promoter test day is Thursday - design judging day.

I WILL miss being in Pontiac. Judging and meeting many of you is a real pleasure for me.

I just got the CD-R with all of your design reviews, and I will have a look at them as time permits - just to see what everyone is up to.

Good luck!

95M3Racer
05-08-2005, 09:00 PM
What are you running at Mid-o?

Dick Golembiewski
05-09-2005, 07:00 AM
Three (3) 325i's in World Challenge Touring Car

- Dick

95M3Racer
05-09-2005, 03:21 PM
Hmm, I thought your name looked familiar.

You are with Bimmerworld, correct?

I have Sofrona's ex-wct car when it was run with BW/tecmark, blue with white stripe on the bottom.

Goodluck!

Dick Golembiewski
05-09-2005, 04:13 PM
That's me - at least for now! I'm working on some things for them as I write this.

What are you doing with SoFro's car?

95M3Racer
05-09-2005, 05:34 PM
Lets take this to email/PM.

Thanks

Charlie
05-09-2005, 11:37 PM
I concur!

The last time I wasn't at a FSAE comp, I didn't know what FSAE was!

Good luck everyone, and I am in withdrawls about this time.

ben
05-10-2005, 01:07 AM
Ditto. Don't get me wrong I like being less stressed, and I like getting more sleep than I did this time last year, but there's nothing quite like a comp.

Good luck to all who are competing

Ben

Eric Wort
05-12-2005, 04:15 PM
I know what you mean about the withdrawal symptoms. Good luck everyone, and try to get some sleep before driving http://fsae.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif