PDA

View Full Version : Newbie

haku
12-17-2005, 05:49 AM
Hello!I'm a newcomer in this forum. Me and my team are from University Technology of Malaysia. We will join in FSAE2007. We are pioneer in Malaysia. We are now focusing on literature review for out car (for a time being, our car has no name).And actually we're facing some problems:-

1.How we want to figure working condition for our main component.

2.About the material; the chracteristics, how I want to now the chacracter of each material? Is it for data or test the material?

3. Do we must analyse each components?

Thank you for any replies, and sorry for my bad in English Language, im still learning.

Syed Zulfahmi Syed Mustafa
University Technology of Malaysia
Suspension Team Member

haku
12-17-2005, 05:49 AM
Hello!I'm a newcomer in this forum. Me and my team are from University Technology of Malaysia. We will join in FSAE2007. We are pioneer in Malaysia. We are now focusing on literature review for out car (for a time being, our car has no name).And actually we're facing some problems:-

1.How we want to figure working condition for our main component.

2.About the material; the chracteristics, how I want to now the chacracter of each material? Is it for data or test the material?

3. Do we must analyse each components?

Thank you for any replies, and sorry for my bad in English Language, im still learning.

Syed Zulfahmi Syed Mustafa
University Technology of Malaysia
Suspension Team Member

RiNaZ
12-17-2005, 07:19 AM
Selamat Datang or Welcome as we say it in malay http://fsae.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif.

Zul or Fahmi, just thought i'd let you know that there is another team from Universiti Teknologi Petronas or Universiti Petronas (the one in Perak) which is trying to join FSAE either in 2006 or 2007.

And there was a team from Institut Teknologi Mara (ITM Shah Alam) that finished a car but never got the money to bring it over to US or Australia. So your team might not be the pioneer but could be the first team to ever make it across the atlantic.

And FYI, there is also a team from singapore who has been competing since 2004, National University of Singapore, which is a stonethrow away from you're at. So check them out.

I cant help much with your questions. Maybe you can be specific on what you want to know instead of talking about a general components. There are hundreds of components on a car, so be specific.

Email me or PM me if you have any more questions.

p/s: i was born in boston, educated in florida, but very much a malaysian inside http://fsae.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif .