PDA

View Full Version : FSAEM Cost Real Case

RobbyObby
04-25-2011, 04:36 AM
Posted this in the Static Events section as well, and have sent a ping to the Rules Committee, but anyone know when/where the Real Case Scenario will be posted? Official site doesn't have it, cost site doesn't have it. Am I missing something or am I right in assuming it hasn't been released yet? According to Michael Royce it's supposed to be between 3 and 4 weeks before comp, so should be soon? Right? I wasn't involved with cost report last year so have nothing to reference off of.

RobbyObby
04-25-2011, 04:36 AM
Posted this in the Static Events section as well, and have sent a ping to the Rules Committee, but anyone know when/where the Real Case Scenario will be posted? Official site doesn't have it, cost site doesn't have it. Am I missing something or am I right in assuming it hasn't been released yet? According to Michael Royce it's supposed to be between 3 and 4 weeks before comp, so should be soon? Right? I wasn't involved with cost report last year so have nothing to reference off of.

moose
04-25-2011, 02:26 PM
Last year it was posted April 21 (you can see this if you view the news archive on SAE's site...)

It's probably a fair assumption that it'll be online soon.

Michael Royce
04-25-2011, 03:16 PM
It's posted.

RobbyObby
04-25-2011, 04:00 PM
Thank you Mr. Royce!

Ben K
04-25-2011, 07:19 PM
Those three are not exactly what I would have thought of first for choices, but game on.

Ben