PDA

View Full Version : '06 GSXR Solidworks Model Request

coastertrav
07-12-2010, 08:38 PM
Looks like this year we will be switching from the Honda F4i to the '06 GSXr as we had one donated to us last year and our F4i's are getting sparse.

We are looking for a model of an '06 or similar GSXr to save us some time. Of course in return I can share our F4i model to any team in need.

I feel bad coming here like this, but it would save us quite a few headaches, and I promise to give back to any other teams in need of files within reason. Our F4i model was good enough for any mounting config we wanted, clearance, shifter location, intake/exhaust port spacing, and is about as accurate as you can get as far as I can tell.

Thanks!

coastertrav
07-12-2010, 08:38 PM
Looks like this year we will be switching from the Honda F4i to the '06 GSXr as we had one donated to us last year and our F4i's are getting sparse.

We are looking for a model of an '06 or similar GSXr to save us some time. Of course in return I can share our F4i model to any team in need.

I feel bad coming here like this, but it would save us quite a few headaches, and I promise to give back to any other teams in need of files within reason. Our F4i model was good enough for any mounting config we wanted, clearance, shifter location, intake/exhaust port spacing, and is about as accurate as you can get as far as I can tell.

Thanks!

RollingCamel
07-13-2010, 11:46 AM
Hehe. We ran into the same problem.

Any university with 3d measurement equipments?

coastertrav
07-15-2010, 01:46 PM
Anyone?

I found an old .dwg file, but it is of unknown year and not defined dimensionally.

RollingCamel
07-16-2010, 05:51 PM
Plus it is not the same dimensions as of the 2007 model we have.