PDA

View Full Version : 600cc Engine in Brazil

David_luz
02-26-2010, 08:03 AM
Guys,
Does anybody know where to buy a Honda or Suzuki 600cc engine in Brazil?

Thanks

David_luz
02-26-2010, 08:03 AM
Guys,

Thanks

Henrique
03-03-2010, 07:25 PM
scrap cars shop, search well because you can find some that give note tax.

Cristiano
03-04-2010, 09:33 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by David_luz:
Guys,

Thanks </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

[2]

What's your team David?
sds

David_luz
03-18-2010, 08:04 PM
Cristiano, I'm from 'Universidade Federal da Bahia - UFBA'.
We had some difficulties to import an used engine from US because of some brazilian laws that forbid the importation of used products. For this reason I am trying to find a salvage engine in good conditions here in Brazil, and with a reasonable price. Does anybody know where to find?

A place that sells NEW engines in US would also solve our problem, because there is no restriction to import new products.

Can anybody help?

Thanks,
David Luz

Cristiano
03-19-2010, 10:05 PM
Hello david, I'm from south's big river (rio grande do sul), Santa Maria 'Universidade Federal de Santa Maria.' hehehehhe
Our team are with the same difficulty, so we're almost going to a yamaha tener้ engine, that is not the best engine dispobible here in brazil. Actually a good engine that could be found would be of the Hornet 600F, but it's a rare and too expensive alternative to us.
About the importation, I think is not impossible import used things. Since a friend of us have bought an used swingarm last year and so many other things that I have seen being buy on ebay.
Good luck!
Contact us at our e-mail below when you want.