PDA

View Full Version : SPA Quick Release Dimensions

Brett Neale
02-25-2008, 12:40 AM
Hey all, I was wondering if any teams using the SPA F1 Splined quickrelease had a CAD model or some dimensions of both the body and the weld-on shaft? All I could find was the bolt pattern.

http://www.pegasusautoracing.com/bigpicture.asp?RecId=1056

Cheers!

Matt N
02-25-2008, 02:17 PM
What cad system? We have one and it can be measured better (a quick and dirty cad model already exists but doesn't have both a splined inner and outer, only one solid mass with the outer profile of both).

Matt

Brett Neale
02-25-2008, 05:43 PM
Any CAD system is fine, I work at a drafting place where we use loads of different apps. A quick and dirty model would surely be better than judging from pics, I'd greatly appreciate it!

My email can be found on our website below... Thanks!

geoffrey_khoa
02-26-2008, 04:05 AM
sent! it is a very 'dirty' CAD but i hope it helps...

Brett Neale
02-27-2008, 03:38 AM
Thanks heaps to everyone who replied with some drawings/CAD/other stuff! We should be right now with what we've managed to gather.

M3Shark
01-26-2011, 02:56 PM
Reviving this old thread to ask if anyone has a cad, or drawings of a spa quick release. Any generic format is fine although solidworks file would be best.

Thank you for your help.

-Josh

tamir5005
02-03-2011, 10:38 PM
Re-reviving...We have ordered OMP's quick release (ODS/013) but will only get it at the end of March.
If there is someone out there with a very simple CAD of this product (any format) we will be grateful.

Thanks!

Tamir.

LeicesterRacing
12-21-2012, 06:23 AM
Triple reviving this thread now... We are planning on purchasing the same OMP quick release as above, but also need to fit it in to our assembly before we will get hold of it.

Solidworks file would be optimal, but we would be glad to receive any simple CAD or other format file with the info.

Please drop us an e-mail at the address below.
Thanks in advance!

Cas

mech5496
12-21-2012, 06:40 AM
Cas,

Ask SPA to send you 2D drawings of their design. At least they have sent us when asked! On the meanwhile I will take a look to see if I have our CAD files around.