PDA

View Full Version : pcb diagram of honda cbr f4i ecu

aious
08-30-2008, 11:13 AM
can any body provide with assembly code in honda cbr 600 f4i ecu and give its pcb diagram.

some one can give the stock air fuel maps in the honda cbr 600 f4i 2003 engine ecu.

thanks

aious
08-30-2008, 11:13 AM
can any body provide with assembly code in honda cbr 600 f4i ecu and give its pcb diagram.

some one can give the stock air fuel maps in the honda cbr 600 f4i 2003 engine ecu.

thanks

Chris Lane
09-04-2008, 08:30 AM
Wouldn't the service manual for the donor bike have this sort of information?

Google is your friend

jaca
09-04-2008, 11:21 AM
the assembly code I'm sure is very tightly controlled and unavailable, same with the schematic - you could potentially reverse engineer it, but with multilayer boards, asic's, etc, it would be a multi year project and completely not worth it

as far as the fuel maps go, they are generally encrypted on production ecus, though some have been defeated successfully (see hondata, etc)

I'm not sure if there has been any effort to break the protection on the f4i

for custom tuning your best bet is powercommander (ok) or standalone (much better)

exFSAE
09-04-2008, 11:52 AM
ECU assembly code?? Seriously?

aious
09-05-2008, 08:47 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by exFSAE:
ECU assembly code?? Seriously? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

ya ecu assembly code

Hector
09-05-2008, 11:27 AM
I doubt anyone has ever reverse-engineered the assembly code from the stock ECU. As jaca posted, it would be a very large, time consuming project to do so.

A better bet is a custom ECU (MoTeC, Bosch, Megasquirt, etc) and tune it yourself. With the 20mm restrictor, your stock fuel and timing maps are going to suck anyways. There's plenty of help available on the forums for ECU building/installation/tuning if you just use the Search (http://fsae.com/eve/forums?a=srchf) function, which is what most people will tell you to do anyways.

Diablo_niterider
09-07-2008, 10:12 PM
i dnt understand why would you want the stock honda assembly code , cause you cant modify the code as there would be no hardware backup and going through the process of reflashing the entire unit for say just changing one value in the fuel table is too much of an effort and all that after you disable the security feature on it , if you really want to learn i would suggest megasquirt strongly , infact i believe MS2 has its assembly code written in C. and since it is open source you can find it online and u dnt have to buy the ecu for that. and the ms codes will definately have more room to play with than the stock .

if you are just looking for the stock fuel,ignition,enrichments table ,i think u can get them by just running an E-PROM on the ecu.

Regards,

Pete M
09-08-2008, 05:28 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by aious:

thanks </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

As others have said, by the time you're fitting a restrictor and not running the stock throttle bodies, intake etc, there is zero point starting with the stock maps. There are a few threads already on how to get a base map from scratch, it's not that hard. You need some form of aftermarket ECU (motec, megasquirt, etc) or some sort of piggy back ECU (but i don't recommend that).

As for schematics and assembly code... Not sure what you'd hope to gain. I doubt it's doing anything too exciting, it's probably a pretty basic ECU compared to what's in an emissions compliant car these days.