PDA

View Full Version : power curves

Jaydeep
08-04-2010, 12:34 PM
hi,
can anyone please guide me that how can i get the power curves in the ricardo wave software ?
-Jaydeep

Jaydeep
08-04-2010, 12:34 PM
hi,
can anyone please guide me that how can i get the power curves in the ricardo wave software ?
-Jaydeep

t21jj
08-04-2010, 01:25 PM
Stop posting new threads on the same subject over and over. You now have 5 on the first page alone. Begging will also not help your cause here. These forums are not a how to guide and we won't do your job for you.

ibanezplayer
08-04-2010, 01:44 PM
I STRONGLY recommend that you work your way through the wave tutorials and become familiar with their help files. Failing this, you should have 10 hours a year tech support through Ricardo, although I'm sure they will just send you to the tutorials with such trivial questions.

t21jj
08-04-2010, 02:39 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ibanezplayer:
I STRONGLY recommend that you work your way through the wave tutorials and become familiar with their help files. Failing this, you should have 10 hours a year tech support through Ricardo, although I'm sure they will just send you to the tutorials with such trivial questions. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
+1

Jaydeep
08-05-2010, 01:08 AM
Hey,
I am sorry if I did something wrong. I tried so many time to get the curves by tutorial and all other stuff but I did not get it and this one is my first semester in the FSAE team. I really apologize if I did anything wrong. Thank you.
-Jaydeep

scruff.mcguff
08-05-2010, 06:52 AM
Jaydeep - Send me an email to scruff.mcguff@gmail.com I may have some documents for Ricardo that might help you. I wont give you the answer but I will definatly be able to help you get there.