engine can anyone tell us a source

Siddharth Mandal
09-28-2006, 03:15 AM
how feasable is it to get a suzuki quadracer
engine can anyone tell us a source

Igor
09-28-2006, 04:31 AM
Siddarth,

Please try to do a bit more research before sending questions to the forum every time you get a brain wave. This way the forum stays interesting for all of us.

All your questions are far too generic to answer, so nobody will bother. For instance on this question:
Nobody knows you're located in Bangalore, so without mentioning that it's impossible to judge whether you have access to breakers yards and Suzuki dealers or not.
Or did you mean feasible from a budget point of view? In that case you will have to let us know how much you're willing to spend.
Or feasible as in: will a foreign dealer sell and actually send me an engine? You'll have to ask the team from Delhi.

For me personally it's feasible to get a suzuki quadracer and my source would be the local Suzuki dealer. But this does absolutely nothing to answer the questions you have. Please put some effort into your questions, and we will put effort into answering them.

Good luck,
Igor

JerryLH3
09-28-2006, 12:49 PM
We've looked into getting a Suzuki QuadRacer engine and after talking to some dealers it became evident getting the engine alone would be nearly impossible. The option we were considering was buying the quad and then parting the rest of it out.

This seemed like quite a risky proposition from a financial standpoint, and we're kind of late in the game to try different engines, so we'll stick with what's known to us.