PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: 13" Wheels

Drew Price
04-16-2008, 09:29 AM
Wanted:

Used or inexpensive 13" wheels, specifically:

13x6.5 or 13x7 with approx 35mm+/-3mm offset. 4x100mm bolt pattern, multipiece a plus. I also need room to add a second larger bolt pattern at 45* to the 4x100.

I need these to mount a second set of rain tires, aesthetics or light weight can both be sacrificed a little for the sake of being able to keep running if the course is declared wet.

If this sounds like something you want to sell off to pay for fuel to drive to comp let me know.

If you are attending comp at MIS I would be willing to pick up there from you rather than ship them.

Possibly interested in multiple sets.

Willing to spend up to around $350 per set, negotiable.

P/M me for phone number, or e-mail through the site.

Best,
Drew

Drew Price
04-16-2008, 09:29 AM
Wanted:

Used or inexpensive 13" wheels, specifically:

13x6.5 or 13x7 with approx 35mm+/-3mm offset. 4x100mm bolt pattern, multipiece a plus. I also need room to add a second larger bolt pattern at 45* to the 4x100.

I need these to mount a second set of rain tires, aesthetics or light weight can both be sacrificed a little for the sake of being able to keep running if the course is declared wet.

If this sounds like something you want to sell off to pay for fuel to drive to comp let me know.

If you are attending comp at MIS I would be willing to pick up there from you rather than ship them.

Possibly interested in multiple sets.

Willing to spend up to around $350 per set, negotiable.

P/M me for phone number, or e-mail through the site.

Best,
Drew