PDA

View Full Version : Need some basic info

Axil
11-05-2004, 05:00 PM
Hi guys,
We are building our first car and I am looking for the specs for 13" wheels. What brand? Hell, I dunno, I am not even sure what brands there are to choose from. That's another question, where do you guys by your wheels from? In case you are wondering, no, this car isn't being built for the 05 comp. We are shooting for the 06 comp. We are faced with a lot of obsticles, money, a place to build, etc.

A web address will do if someone can point me in the right direction.
If someone wants to post some general dimensions, that would be appreciated too.

Thanks, Chad

Axil
11-05-2004, 05:00 PM
Hi guys,
We are building our first car and I am looking for the specs for 13" wheels. What brand? Hell, I dunno, I am not even sure what brands there are to choose from. That's another question, where do you guys by your wheels from? In case you are wondering, no, this car isn't being built for the 05 comp. We are shooting for the 06 comp. We are faced with a lot of obsticles, money, a place to build, etc.

A web address will do if someone can point me in the right direction.
If someone wants to post some general dimensions, that would be appreciated too.

Thanks, Chad

jack
11-05-2004, 07:04 PM
most teams use wheel halfs from Keizer or Kodiak, and buy or make the center section. both sites are easy to find, and i'm too lazy to make links http://fsae.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif. but if your going with 13", alot of cars out there use 13", so you could get anything from steel pieces for 10bucks or nice BBS ones. really your only constrained by money and the offset you want. check out ebay too, or just go to you're local tire place that also sells wheels and see if you can strike a deal. good luck.