PDA

View Full Version : Help from Formula Student team

AndrewW
03-13-2006, 08:47 AM
Hi,

I am a graduated student from the Ryerson Formula SAE team, and am now a driver/engineer for the Auto Analyser Racing Team. We are competing in the Ontario Touring and Speed World Challenge Touring car series with the Lexus IS300 platform. I have purchased two IS300 white bodies (bare shells) for our 2007 race program that were located at a shop in England, by the name of Spec Fab, a supposed BTCC fab shop. I have been trying to get these bodies shipped for several months now, and am having difficulty reaching Dave Lampitt, the owner of Spec Fab, for any confirmation as to when they will be shipped. The shipper is prepared to send the bodies however Spec Fab keeps stalling.

I am concerned as to if these white bodies are even still at Spec Fabs premises, or if I'm being given the run around. I would like to ask a huge favour of anyone near Spec Fabs shop to visit and see if there are in fact two Lexus IS300 white body shells there. Spec Fabs address and information is as follows

SpecFab Pershore Ltd
Unit 5a Pershore Trading Estate
Pershore
Worcestershire
WR10 2DD

> His Shop phone is 44-1386552790
> His cell phone is 44-7970571205

I would greatly appreciate any information anyone can provide, please contact me by email at andrew@autoanalyser.com or by phone at 905-951-7111.

Thanks,

Andrew Wojteczko,
Auto Analyser Racing Team
www.autoanalyser.com/racing (http://www.autoanalyser.com/racing)

AndrewW
03-13-2006, 08:47 AM
Hi,

I am a graduated student from the Ryerson Formula SAE team, and am now a driver/engineer for the Auto Analyser Racing Team. We are competing in the Ontario Touring and Speed World Challenge Touring car series with the Lexus IS300 platform. I have purchased two IS300 white bodies (bare shells) for our 2007 race program that were located at a shop in England, by the name of Spec Fab, a supposed BTCC fab shop. I have been trying to get these bodies shipped for several months now, and am having difficulty reaching Dave Lampitt, the owner of Spec Fab, for any confirmation as to when they will be shipped. The shipper is prepared to send the bodies however Spec Fab keeps stalling.

I am concerned as to if these white bodies are even still at Spec Fabs premises, or if I'm being given the run around. I would like to ask a huge favour of anyone near Spec Fabs shop to visit and see if there are in fact two Lexus IS300 white body shells there. Spec Fabs address and information is as follows

SpecFab Pershore Ltd
Unit 5a Pershore Trading Estate
Pershore
Worcestershire
WR10 2DD

> His Shop phone is 44-1386552790
> His cell phone is 44-7970571205

I would greatly appreciate any information anyone can provide, please contact me by email at andrew@autoanalyser.com or by phone at 905-951-7111.

Thanks,

Andrew Wojteczko,
Auto Analyser Racing Team
www.autoanalyser.com/racing (http://www.autoanalyser.com/racing)

jonnycowboy
03-13-2006, 05:50 PM
wow thats real shitty.. good luck!

mtg
03-13-2006, 08:39 PM
Driver/engineer? Sounds like a pretty sweet gig. Need any more driver/engineers? http://fsae.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

VinceL
03-14-2006, 10:15 AM
Hey Andrew,

Maybe you should try changing the title of the subject line of your post. I noticed your not getting a lot of views. This may be because people think your asking for design help. Hope you get the problem resolved, it would suck not to see you kick ass at Mosport this year.