PDA

View Full Version : Next three issue of Racecar Engineering free for FSAE teams

sscollins
07-20-2009, 10:08 AM
yep after the new editor visited Formula Student and had a great time it has been decided that all FSAE / Fstudent team members can have the next three months worth of the magazine's digital edition for free. Grab it while you can.

Racecar Engineering offer (http://www.racecar-engineering.com/students)

On a similar note I'll be uploading more pics to the website and a full report later this week. Hope you enjoy it - if not tell me!

sscollins
07-20-2009, 10:08 AM
yep after the new editor visited Formula Student and had a great time it has been decided that all FSAE / Fstudent team members can have the next three months worth of the magazine's digital edition for free. Grab it while you can.

Racecar Engineering offer (http://www.racecar-engineering.com/students)

On a similar note I'll be uploading more pics to the website and a full report later this week. Hope you enjoy it - if not tell me!

Corey H
07-20-2009, 05:32 PM
Am I missing something. I created an account at Zinio after clicking the link but then it just takes me to the general site. What is the trick?

ECR '09
07-20-2009, 09:00 PM
I'm having simular problems....

sscollins
07-21-2009, 05:52 AM
theres a glitch with it at the moment - not sure why - we are looking into it

sscollins
07-22-2009, 11:42 AM
Ok there was a silly little problem but we have found it so the above link should work fine in about two hours time - you'll be able to read the current (August) issue right away and the September and October issues when they come out. You will also get Stockcar Engineering issue 5.

Feel free to pass this around as whilst it is meant for FSAE team members there is not a restriction on it.

sscollins
07-23-2009, 11:28 AM
yep this is 100% now - you can read the August edition now, then September and October when they come out. If you tried before and had no joy - try it again now.

jrickert
07-23-2009, 07:25 PM
Thank you! This is a great magazine.

sscollins
08-01-2009, 02:12 AM
pleased you enjoy it! we just finished the September issue so if you sign up you'll get that in about a week or so. Its a mega issue too 132 pages. Offer runs out in 13 days so get a move on

sscollins
08-11-2009, 07:18 AM
The new issue is available for dowload now - with Formla Student report - if you have not signed up you only have 24 hours to do so!

Vittorio
10-10-2009, 01:51 AM
I received November issue too. The offer has been extended?