PDA

View Full Version : CATIA V5 composite workbench

Gleno
10-21-2007, 07:01 PM
Hi all,

Does anyone have a manual for the composite section in CATIA V5. I have a heap of manuals for modelling and design in V5 but none of them have any of the composite section in them.

Thanks,

Gleno
10-21-2007, 07:01 PM
Hi all,

Does anyone have a manual for the composite section in CATIA V5. I have a heap of manuals for modelling and design in V5 but none of them have any of the composite section in them.

Thanks,

J. Vinella
10-21-2007, 09:48 PM
I would also be interested in this. From my composite experience with V5 it only really does engineering stacking or ply orientations. But changing these in CATIA is WAY easier when exporting to Nastran.

Tintin
10-21-2007, 10:43 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">
Does anyone have a manual for the composite section in CATIA V5. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you have it use the online help. Regarding R16 I'd strongly support Jack's view and for this F1 is all you need. Maybe they changed it for R17 though, I heard that they intend to upgrade this.

Tim

Gleno
11-27-2007, 01:28 AM
Hi Tim,

Yeah the online help doesn't work from my version (for some reason!!) so anyone whos has or knows about a manual for the composites section would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Glen