PDA

View Full Version : cost report format - URGENT!!! please help

zwaagy
03-29-2004, 03:08 PM
Does the cost report hard copy have to be sent in hole punched? or can it be bound with a coil?

Read 4.3.4 - the opening paragraph:
"[it] shall fit in one three ring binder". Does that mean the reports must be hole punched prior to sending? or, sent in hole punched and already in a binder? or, coil bound - hmm that could physically 'fit' in a binder...

what do your teams do?

thanks

zwaagy
03-29-2004, 03:08 PM
Does the cost report hard copy have to be sent in hole punched? or can it be bound with a coil?

Read 4.3.4 - the opening paragraph:
"[it] shall fit in one three ring binder". Does that mean the reports must be hole punched prior to sending? or, sent in hole punched and already in a binder? or, coil bound - hmm that could physically 'fit' in a binder...

what do your teams do?

thanks

Charlie
03-29-2004, 03:36 PM
I think a 'three ring binder' only implies one format, with all the papers three-hole punched and in a three-ring binder, with tabs for each section. That is how we've always done it.

Michael Jones
03-30-2004, 10:41 AM
Agreed with Charlie...I wouldn't screw with this directive, especially this year where they're really trying to standardize formats. My guess is that the binder could be split among judges at some point or another and of course coil binding would make that impossible.

James Waltman
03-30-2004, 05:06 PM
I used a big three ring binder
and gave it a proper send off:
http://dot.etec.wwu.edu/fsae/James/Web%20Pics/DSC05490.JPG

MikeWaggoner at UW
03-30-2004, 05:26 PM
It's appropriate that a canadian should use the Canadian one finger salute....

Brent Howard
03-30-2004, 05:47 PM
That is the greatest thing I've seen lately James..good job.

Brent

Sam Zimmerman
04-01-2004, 01:41 AM
Great salute to the cost report James!! Our guys are about done and everybody is keeping sharp objects and heavy blunt instruments away from them. http://fsae.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_redface.gif

Michael Jones
04-01-2004, 12:18 PM
We're about to give it the same sendoff. Four cost reports for me now. My god, no wonder my brain's totally dysfunctional half the time.

Ben Beacock
04-01-2004, 01:14 PM
zzzzzz sleepy time

made it with 5 mins to spare to the campus post office. I'm sure there's one open later, but I think its illegal for me to drive right now.