PDA

View Full Version : Aluminum shock connectors/pivots

gokart_guy
04-25-2007, 12:11 AM
I am installing 4 inboard shocks, and was wondering if anyone has 4 aluminum shock "pivots" that connect the suspension tension rods to the shocks for transfering the motion/displacement to the shocks. I have Manitou shocks, but the eyelets should be similar in size to Fox Vanilla shocks, and they are easily modifiable with spacers so almost any aluminum pivots would probably do fine. Please let me know if they include bearings, send pictures to bh_741@cox.net if possible.

Thanks

gokart_guy
04-25-2007, 12:11 AM
I am installing 4 inboard shocks, and was wondering if anyone has 4 aluminum shock "pivots" that connect the suspension tension rods to the shocks for transfering the motion/displacement to the shocks. I have Manitou shocks, but the eyelets should be similar in size to Fox Vanilla shocks, and they are easily modifiable with spacers so almost any aluminum pivots would probably do fine. Please let me know if they include bearings, send pictures to bh_741@cox.net if possible.

Thanks

KU_Racing
04-27-2007, 02:56 PM
Usually people design these for their own car.... Im not sure what your putting shocks into, but just buying rockers off of somebody is probably going to give you some very whacked out suspension geometry.

Just my 2 cents.....