PDA

View Full Version : Keizer Wheel Shells

TheGreatBenny
05-06-2012, 04:56 PM
Hello All,

Our team has recently purchased new 13" Keizer wheel shells to be used with the wheel centers we have machine. Upon receiving these shells we have noticed that we have to drill the holes for the valve stems.

We have not been able to contact Keizer to ask if there are any special instructions to drill the hole for the valve stem, so I am wondering if anyone has any input regarding this matter. I would like to double check prior to drilling the front half of the shell.

Thanks.

TheGreatBenny
05-06-2012, 04:56 PM
Hello All,

Our team has recently purchased new 13" Keizer wheel shells to be used with the wheel centers we have machine. Upon receiving these shells we have noticed that we have to drill the holes for the valve stems.

We have not been able to contact Keizer to ask if there are any special instructions to drill the hole for the valve stem, so I am wondering if anyone has any input regarding this matter. I would like to double check prior to drilling the front half of the shell.

Thanks.

Crispy
05-06-2012, 06:11 PM
As far as I remember, our Keizer wheels have always come with stems installed.

mech5496
05-06-2012, 10:53 PM
Ours never had any stem holes, but our "tire guy" took care of them! http://fsae.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif As far as I know, nothing special on it, just drill 'em!